Win a Festival Survival Kit including life-saving CO Alarm!
- Follow the #TunesNotFumes campaign on Twitter @iFEST16 or Like iFEST16 on Facebook and share #TunesNotFumes.
- Win a festival survival kit including CO alarm!
In support of the iFEST online game and campaign #TunesnotFumes, National Grid Plc, Northern Gas Networks, SGN and Wales & West Utilities are running a competition to raise awareness of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO) while using fuel burning equipment such as gas cookers and BBQs when camping at festivals. The competition will be promoted via Facebook and Twitter throughout the campaign period with a chance to win a festival survival kit worth around £25. The festival survival kit contains: Waterproof Poncho, Disposable Urinal, Pocket Tissues, Antibacterial Hand Gel, Keyring Light Bulb Torch, Hand & Body Warmers x 2, SPF20 Sun Cream, Ear Plugs, Eye Mask, Glow Stick x 3, Toothbrush & Toothpaste Set, Good to Go Anywhere Wipes, 4 x Condoms and a portable carbon monoxide alarm*. There are 20 prizes to give away.
*NB: Contents may differ slightly from that shown.
All those who like iFEST16 on Facebook or follow @iFEST16 on Twitter and share #TunesNotFumes will be entered into the free prize draw. Winners will be selected at random and announced on Twitter and Facebook up until the competition closing date and will win the prize, in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 16 and over and be UK residents
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to enter into such promotional activity as the promoters may reasonably require. The companies will not disclose your personal data other than your name in such promotion.
- The winner will receive their prize within 21 working days of the competition closing date subject to receipt of their full address no later than Friday 14th October 2016. This will be dispatched by recorded delivery to a mainland UK address only.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. Individual winners only.
- Employees of either of the promoter or of any associated company of either of the promoter or their immediate families, or persons otherwise connected with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The companies reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on Friday 30th September 2016.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is National Grid, Northern Gas Networks, Wales & West Utilities and SGN.
- For any query or complaint relating to the promotion please write to Northern Gas Networks, 1100 Century Way, Thorpe Park Business Park, LS15 8TU.
- Winners must claim their prize by Monday 31st October 2016 by providing their full address.
- A winner will forfeit their prize if it is not claimed by the due date. The promoters may or may not further award prizes that are not distributed pursuant to this Clause.
- The promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity in the form of a passport, driving license and a utility bill bearing the winner's name and address.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. It is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in respect of the competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations under the competition or in respect of the prize where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the promoters' liability for death or personal injury as a result of their negligence or for fraud.
- The competition and terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.